Thursday 27 February 2014

First Post!! (Eeeep!)

So excited to Finally start a Blog! Fitness and Healthy eating are a passion of mine and I’ve been inspired by so many great blogs in my own journey like Taralynn Mcnitt and Karena and Katrina’s “tone it up” that I thought its about time I started my own! :)  December 2012 I began my weight loss journey,after I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and wanted to change! By June I had loss 30lbs and couldn't believe how my life had changed! I was more positive, had lots more energy and most importantly was happier in myself! :)To date I’m down 36lbs and I intend to keep it off! :)  And this blog is not only about health and fitness, I believe we should all indulge in the sweet things in life too, so I'll be posting some recipes for cheat meals and some baking (nobody's perfect! ;)) :) hope you guys enjoy!! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment