Saturday 29 March 2014

Races and surprise weekend!

As I mentioned I had some social events this week….


On thursday we had student race day! 
It was soooo much fun betting €1-€2 euros on any random horse (mainly a name we liked!) :P

I went with my housemate Jenny and our friends Shauna, Karen, Ellen, Nicole, Sarah and Claire


                                            
This is me and my housemate Jenny! :)

My dress is from misguided and belt is topshop!
Jenny's dress and necklace are both Zara
                                


                                       


Me with Megan, Ellen and Karen!


 Later that night we went clubbing to celebrate the end of college!
Here is what I wore going out!
My skirt is from Tobi (online shop)
My top belongs to Jenny and it was from berska!

I really liked this outfit because it was so summery!
The white skirt as swell was really flattering!



This is me and Joanne my other housemate taking bathroom selfie!!



 Aine , Joanne and Maria( of swearbytheblonde fame!) and I taking photos in the Photo Booth using our phones because we're too cheap to pay :P


As a TOTAL surprise this weekend my AMAZING boyfriend Tim decided to give me an early anniversary present for our 1st year as a couple! Our actual anniversary is in May but we are packed with exams that week so He decided to organise a weekend away in a 4 star hotel! :)




Our lovely complimentary package of strawberries, chocolates and Pressco!



Yuuuum delicious Lily O Briens chocolates! Whihc I might have munched! :P


Tim and I enjoying our glass of Presseco ,lounging in bed!

I'm just after the most amazing deep tissue massage and have an indian head massage in a while now! :)

We're also going out for tapas tonight!
EEEEPP excited!! :D

I'll keep you updated :)






No comments:

Post a Comment